Clonliffe Harriers AC weekly Club Lotto is held in the club lounge every Thursday night at 11.00pm. The purpose of the club lotto is to raise money for the club`s athletics programme, in particular to assist with the expense incurred in competiting in European Champion Clubs Competition.
Draw Date: 28th November 2013
Jackpot: € 1,450.
Numbers drawn: 2, 5, 14, 17
Result: No winner
Winners of consolation prizes of €20:
1 J. McDonnell
2 Caoimhe Cruise
3 C. Wynne
Next Thursdays Lotto jackpot: € 1,500.
Thank you for your continued support.
Clonliffe Club Bar Notice 26/3/13
The clubhouse bar will no longer be open on Monday and Tuesday evenings, effective the 15th April 2013. The clubhouse bar will now be open Wednesday night to Sunday night inclusive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
By order of the Committee
Health & Safety Notice March 19th 2013
Health & Safety for Clonliffe training nights:
As a result of safety concerns the Committee have introduced a new traffic management plan for Tuesday and Thursday training nights. This plan will be implimented from Tuesday March 19th onwards.
1. All traffic using the Clonliffe car park will enter the stadium using the Clonliffe gate (Gate no. 3). This gate in ENTRY ONLY.
2. Please park your car before letting passengers out of your car.
3. All traffic exiting the Clonliffe car park will use the Middle gate (Gate no. 2). This gate is EXIT ONLY.
4. There will be a strict ONE WAY system in opperation.
5. If doing drop offs only please if at all possible use the Santry gate (Gate no. 1), park your car at the indoor side and let your child walk around the outside of the track to the Clonliffe club house.
6. Parents please instruct your children not to cut across the track or infield but to walk around the outside of the track. ( They must be JAVELIN AWARE at all times)
Club Notice April 16th:
HEALTH & SAFETY NOTICE
All club members and athletes training with Clonliffe groups are reminded that the use of personal head sets/ipods and such like in the Morton stadium during Clonliffe training times is strictly prohibited on health and safety grounds. The Committee appeals to all for your co operation on this issue.