This weekend the Dublin juvenile track & field continues on Friday evening July 2nd in Tallaght, Saturday 3rd in Irishtown and Sunday 4th back in Tallaght. (Please note the different venues!) Time table for both attached along with important information on Irishtown.
Please all read and follow the below notice from the Dublin Board:
- ALL Parents MUST wear a face covering and ALL athletes U14-U19 MUST do likewise when not competing.
- STRICTLY ONLY 1 parent/guardian to attend. Please advise your athletes and the 1 parent/guardian attending not to arrive before the time highlighted on the timetable for his/her event. Do not park in front of residential properties, on grass verges or yellow lines.
- On all competition days, athletes MUST NOT arrive any earlier than the Arrival time highlighted in yellow on the timetables and leave immediately after the event. This is to comply as best we can with the restricted numbers we are allowed at any one time in the competition area. PLEASE COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES and PARENT/GUARDIAN attending.
- ONLY 1 parent/guardian can accompany an athlete to any venue
- I understand athletes U17/18/129 can enter the Leinster Championships but please be advised entry for Nationals is through the Dublin Championships and only 3 qualify through the Regional (Dublin) Championships in each event. Due to the restrictive numbers, there will be no direct entry into Nationals for U17/18/19’s this year.
- Athletes, parents and officials MUST complete the online health questionnaire no earlier than the evening before or on the morning of each and every competition day through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link Please circulate to your members the attached guidelines which everyone MUST adhere to.
Timetable Tallaght Friday:
Timetable Irishtown Saturday:
Important info Irishtown:
Timetable Tallaght Sunday: