The next night of the Dublin Juvenile Championships takes place in Tallaght tomorrow, Thursday the 24th with an 8.30pm start. The programme consists only of 1500s for the U/17 to U/19s. Below is important information circulated by the Dublin Athletics Board for athletes and coaches:
- On all competition days, athletes MUST NOT arrive any earlier than the Arrival time highlighted in yellow on the timetables and leave immediately after the event. This is to comply as best we can with the restricted numbers we are allowed at any one time in the competition area. PLEASE COMMUNICATE THIS TO YOUR ATHLETES and PARENT/GUARDIAN attending.
- ONLY 1 parent/guardian can accompany an athlete to any venue
- I understand athletes U17/18/129 can enter the Leinster Championships but please be advised entry for Nationals is through the Dublin Championships and only 3 qualify through the Regional (Dublin) Championships in each event. Due to the restrictive numbers, there will be no direct entry into Nationals for U17/18/19’s this year.
- Athletes, parents and officials MUST complete the online health questionnaire no earlier than the evening before or on the morning of each and every competition day through the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link Please circulate to your members the attached guidelines which everyone MUST adhere to.
- NO parking beyond the entrance gates.
- Officials are permitted to park in spaces near the track.
- Parking available in the school, to the right of the entrance gate or in the nearby industrial estate off the Greenhills Road which is 5/6 minutes walk from the track. Please exit the car park after the event.
- Do NOT park on the road or footpaths”
Good luck to our athletes. Please message your result to 0879599888 on Thursday night.