All training in Morton Stadium cancelled

All Clonliffe members please note that having regard to the Red Weather Warning issued on Health & Safety grounds the Committee has cancelled our training in the Stadium tomorrow Thursday evening. Members are requested not to under any circumstances come to the stadium for training.

If you propose running tomorrow the strong advise is to run from home early and to be finished and home well before the blizzard is due to hit at circa 3.00/4.00pm. Check weather forecast.