Clonliffe 2 deferred until later in the year

The Historic Clonliffe 2 due to take place on September 19th has been deferred until later in the season. At present there are difficulties surrounding road races in Dublin with such being few and far between, however with the continued easing of restrictions the club is optimistic that the holding of a full scale road race on the “traditional” Finglas to Glasnevin route may be possible in October/November. Clonliffe appreciate the continued support of the long time sponsor of the Clonliffe 2, Kavanaghs “The Gravediggers” and the athletes. A further announcement will be made once further advises issue from Sport Ireland/Athletics Ireland.