The club`s coaches sub committee under captain Joe Cooper met last Thursday to consider the question of track use for the coming season and have issued the following guidelines:
* All warm up and cool down to take place off the track and infield.
* Lanes 1-4 middle distance groups
* Lanes 5 and 6 Sprints groups
* Lanes 7 and 8 Juvenile groups
* Lanes 9 and 10 Sprints and Hurdles
* The infield should not be crossed by any athletes as this is in use by the Javelin throwers
* The use of headphones is prohibited
* Please be courteous to all fellow athletes and the club`s coaches
* Please obey the new traffic management plan: entry via Clonliffe gate. Exit via the Middle gate.