As a result of safety concerns the Committee have introduced a new traffic management plan for Tuesday and Thursday training nights. This plan will be implimented from Tuesday March 19th onwards.
1. All traffic using the Clonliffe car park will enter the stadium using the Clonliffe gate (Gate no. 3). This gate in ENTRY ONLY.
2. Please park your car before letting passengers out of your car.
3. All traffic exiting the Clonliffe car park will use the Middle gate (Gate no. 2). This gate is EXIT ONLY.
4. There will be a strict ONE WAY system in opperation.
5. If doing drop offs only please if at all possible use the Santry gate (Gate no. 1), park your car at the indoor side and let your child walk around the outside of the track to the Clonliffe club house.
6. Parents please instruct your children not to cut across the track or infield but to walk around the outside of the track. ( They must be JAVELIN AWARE at all times)