Members please note that in recent weeks there have been a number of break-ins to cars parked in Morton Stadium during Clonliffe training time. The stadium of course is aware of this and the Gardaí have been notified.
In the meantime, however, it is strongly advised that members take the following precautions:
- Do not leave any valuables whatsoever in your car.
- Make sure your windows are fully closed.
- Make sure your car is locked and alarmed.
- Be vigilant. If you hear an alarm being activated bring this to the immediate attention of stadium staff.
- Likewise report any suspicious activity immediately to stadium staff.