There will be a meeting in advance of Morton Games for all volunteers on Tuesday July 4th in the hall of the clubhouse at 9 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
- To give an overview.
- For a safety statement from the event health and safety team of Alan Worrall and George Maybury.
- For team leaders to be assigned any additional volunteers needed.
- For job assignment to any surplus volunteers.
- For volunteers to collect their Morton Games t-shirt which is to be worn on July 12th.
- For volunteers to collect their accreditation.
It is vitally important, therefore, that all Clonliffe volunteers who are stewarding etc. on the night attend the meeting.