It is with regret that the club captains’ have taken the decision to cancel the cake race which was due to take place on St Stephen’s morning. This decision rest assured was not taken lightly but was taken in the best interests of all of our members, particularly are more vulnerable and older members. With the increasing numbers of Covid cases in the community we feel that we would be putting our club members at an unnecessary additional risk if we were to press ahead with the race. We do of course apologise for any inconvenience which may have been caused but are satisfied that the decision made is the correct decision. Please spread the word.